Marketing InternGreek Streak
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingEffectus Enterprises
Marketing and Communications InternEffectus Enterprises
Marketing & Social for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
Marketing/PR for International TV Show that reaches 20 million viewersAndaaz TV
Marketing Analytics InternBookmark This
Adcap Network Systems
10440 Old Alabama Rd Con #100
DescriptionWHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Marketing Analytics Intern will be given a broad exposure to several key areas including metric and measurement of events, social media, PR and marketing campaigns. This role works directly with the Director of Marketing and other marketing professionals.
WHAT ABOUT THE ADCAP ADVANTAGES?
Instead of looking for an entry level job with little to no training or upside, come to a company that provides you the opportunity to get to the outside. Most entry-level jobs don’t give you an opportunity to rub elbows with senior management and see the inner workings of a company. Not only do you get the opportunity to build real skills and get great resume fodder, you also have access to some of these great perks of working at ADCAP…
• Base stipend based on your experience, education and skills
• Training and coaching in technology, marketing, and more!
• Eligible for cash prizes and bonuses for exceptional work
• Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
• Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks! Plus homemade cookies!
• Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events like trivia night, bowling and pool parties
• Invitation to our Summer Company Getaway
• And more!
RequirementsWHAT ABOUT YOU?
We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and majors. You should be…
• A current student or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
• Intelligent and able to multi-task
• Proficient in learning new technologies
• Outgoing and personable
• Self-motivated and a go-getter