Healthcare Marketing Analytics InternBookmark This
Find My Nurse
100 Main Street, Kendall Square
DescriptionThe toughest healthcare problems can only be solved when innovative minds from different disciplines come together. Health Innovators fosters a network of individuals to brainstorm, visualize, and execute healthcare solutions through innovation and collaboration.
Health Innovators aims to accelerate health innovation through collaboration and education. We host monthly events in Boston to promote collaborative discussion about topics relating to health innovation. We are also in the process of creating additional chapters throughout the country and we plan to start a healthcare incubator in Cambridge.
Healthcare Innovators has a job opportunity for Marketing Analytic Intern to be located at Cambridge, MA. The Marketing Analytic Intern supports the Patient Talkback marketing division and will be responsible for rigorous analytic related to ongoing marketing efforts. The Marketing Analytic Intern is unpaid volunteer position during the summer.
Responsibilities• Weekly and monthly reporting deliverable around a wide range of rigorous analytic related to ongoing marketing efforts.
• Evaluate the performance of several online & offline marketing programs (including SEO/SEM, direct mail and online display advertising) and make recommendations to help improve marketing programs efficiencies.
• Develop and execute plans to improve website visit retention, conversion and user experience.
• Develop and manage email marketing and testing strategies geared towards prospective clients, leads and clients with particular focus on targeted and segmented messaging.
• Perform in-depth analyses on specific areas and issues and develop actionable findings.
• Provide analytical assistance to other team members and business units.
• Present analyses to both the marketing team and company executives.
Requirements• A passion to learn and grow in a startup environment - a drive to take charge and make things happen.
• A love for data and understanding all that it can reveal. An ability to translate numbers into business insight and uncovering both, what and why.
• Advanced Excel abilities (pivot tables, charts, functions) with ability to spot trends and insights
• Good knowledge of marketing programs; experience with SEO, SEM, online conversion methodology.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work comfortably and professionally in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.