Marketing Intern for Short Film Production ProjectJ. Burrage Productions, LLC
Incredible opportunity to learn Internet Marketing from a 13 Year expert marketer.Fresco Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang Online Business Management
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Mountain View, CA
Description99people.com is the fast growing web media for Chinese in Silicon Valley. Last year we organized a big conference SVIEF to connect China and US. Please check our website http://www.99people.com, and http://www.svief.org
Responsibilities• Manage company’s social media accounts, such as Facebook, Weibo, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. , make sure those social media maintain a upbeat status, and promote the company with growing followers.
• Assist the market team with market search, collect information and write report.
• Maintain the company website.
• Coordinate and assist with company’s event and activities.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• BA/BS, MA/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
• Knowledge and interests in start-up and high-tech required
• Excellent verbal and written skills in both Chinese Mandarin and English, Cantonese plus is preferred
• Experience with social media marketing, can effectively implement social media marketing campaign.
• Detail-orientated, outgoing personality, communication and coordination skills is a plus
• Self-motivated, and deadline-orientated, on time for assignment submission. No delay.
• Available to work for 5 to 10 hours a week. You can work from home, no necessary to come to the office. Our office locates in Mountain View.