Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Digital Marketing Media InternshipJonesBrown, PLLC
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Description99people.com is the fast growing web media for Chinese in Silicon Valley. Last year we organized a big conference SVIEF to connect China and US. Please check our website http://www.99people.com, and http://www.svief.org
Responsibilities• Manage company’s social media accounts, such as Facebook, Weibo, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. , make sure those social media maintain a upbeat status, and promote the company with growing followers.
• Assist the market team with market search, collect information and write report.
• Maintain the company website.
• Coordinate and assist with company’s event and activities.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• BA/BS, MA/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or Management preferred
• Knowledge and interests in start-up and high-tech required
• Excellent verbal and written skills in both Chinese Mandarin and English, Cantonese plus is preferred
• Experience with social media marketing, can effectively implement social media marketing campaign.
• Detail-orientated, outgoing personality, communication and coordination skills is a plus
• Self-motivated, and deadline-orientated, on time for assignment submission. No delay.
• Available to work for 5 to 10 hours a week. You can work from home, no necessary to come to the office. Our office locates in Mountain View.