Nonprofit Incorporation Marketing InternWrite Solutions Global
Marketing AssistantOccupational Assessment Services, Inc.
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Marketing & Branding Opportunity For Ambitious, Driven & Organized IndividualThe Occupreneur® Coach
Marketing AssistantHyde Company
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for an assistant in the marketing department to work directly with the president in creating and implementing marketing and promotional strategies for high end hospitality clients in the restaurant industry.
Our company provides consulting services and organic marketing & promotional strategies to help increase several aspects of the business to ultimately drive revenues and customer loyalty.
ResponsibilitiesCreate and execute marketing and promotional strategies
Manage events calendars and all aspects associated with it
Interact with associates to ensure execution of strategies
Organize and manage special events
Help to create social media content
Make and receive phone calls in behalf of the company in a professional manner.
Having an extensive social network and other social skills can be very helpful
- Currently completing junior or senior year
- Majors in hospitality, communications or business a plus, but not required
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and focused on success
- Strong understanding of the luxury marketplace
- Must be willing and disciplined to work from home or if required, on site.
- Must be versed in social media and other promotional outlets online
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Must be creative and efficient problem solver