Online Marketing AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionPipHut.com is a fast-growing internet startup that is looking for driven and hard-working team members who want hands-on marketing experience. Unlike other marketing internships where you will get coffee and post facebook statuses all day, at PipHut you will quickly get your hands dirty with the guts of promoting a real internet business: attracting newsletter subscribers, writing email campaigns, A/B testing landing pages, community moderation (comments, forums, social media) and increasing conversion metrics are just a few of the responsibilities you will be in charge of at PipHut.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Write email campaigns designed to convert free subscribers to paid
- Interact with various forums to drive links to our website
- Generate ideas for website conversion and work with developer on implementing those ideas.
Requirements- Willing to learn, ability to problem-solve and willingness to be a team-player are the "must have" personality requirements.
- Ability to work well with computers as 90% of what you will be doing is on the computer. If you can find your away around a computer with ease we will teach you the rest.
- Strong writing skills are necessary as you will be doing a lot of writing and proofreading.