Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Functional Food Center
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/ Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2)Certificate for 12 month free membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) up to $1000 stipend check
4) Support with recommendation letter if needed
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will gain experience in the following areas. . .
• Communication with scientists and health professionals from all over the world
• Create database of food and medical industry representatives for future conferences using Excel
• Create awareness of journal and society though social media via LinkedIn, FaceBook, and Google AdWords
• Producing bi-weekly newsletters for subscribers
• Utilizing various marketing tools for the advertising of conferences, including Vertical Response, Google AdWords and website development
• University student or recent college graduate (Marketing/Advertising majors, Communication majors, PR majors, Food/Nutrition majors, Health related majors)
• 15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule
• Experience is a plus, but not required