Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Seeking Recent Grads for Exciting Entry-Level PositionsForged Innovations
Marketing & SalesPositive Impact Magazine
Digital-Creative InternWorld Class Capital Group
Copywriter and Social MediaWorld Class Capital Group
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Functional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/ Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2)Certificate for 12 month free membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) Support with recommendation letter if needed
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will gain experience in the following areas. . .
• Communication with scientists and health professionals from all over the world
• Create database of food and medical industry representatives for future conferences using Excel
• Create awareness of journal and society though social media via LinkedIn
• Producing bi-weekly newsletters for subscribers
• Utilizing various marketing tools for the advertising of conferences, including Vertical Response, Google AdWords and website development
RequirementsFunctional Food Center is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages online marketing campaigns. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• University student or recent college graduate (Marketing/Advertising majors, Communication majors, PR majors, Food/Nutrition majors, Health related majors)
• 15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule
• Experience is a plus, but not required
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media