Marketing Intern for an Adventure Travel WebsiteBookmark This
30 Newbury St., 3rd Floor
Description*Please contact us through company website at:
Do you love to travel? Do you want to learn the ins and outs of working for an online company? RealAdventures is seeking bright and enthusiastic individuals wanting to gain an insight into the marketing function of an online company.
Our internship program uses a hands-on approach that will challenge interns to learn the ins and outs of marketing an online company. We will present the interns with valuable information and hands on experience that will get them ahead in the digital world. Since most businesses exist online, gaining experience working for a website can help further the intern's career in any industry they pursue.
In this role the marketing interns will be provided training in many areas depending on skills, interest and aptitude. They will also have the opportunity to create their own marketing plans and implement self-proposed projects. The more interest and effort the interns portray, the more experience and knowledge they can gain.
The marketing interns will assist management in day to day operations and marketing projects including promoting RealAdventures through article marketing, public relations, social media, SEO, customer outreach and more.
Our office is in a great location right on Newbury Street in Boston, MA. Candidates coming into the office will be required to bring their own laptop. For select candidates, we may consider a work from home arrangement -- but you definitely will learn and experience more working at the office.
Responsibilities- manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- customer outreach
- review website stats and analytics
- write content for webpages
- draft newsletters sent to 200,000+ subscribers
- build relationships and work closely with journalists
- create and submit press releases for publishing
- write articles and distribute to external sources
- assist in various marketing and advertising campaigns
Requirements- career objective aligned with marketing, business, writing, or public relations
- good writing skills
- self-motivated and ambitious
- comfortable with online research
- creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- quick learner, good listener, good communicator
- computer and internet access