Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Expo International Inc.
276 5th Avenue Suite 906
New York, NY
DescriptionDynamic Event Production Company seeking a Marketing Assistant to support cross-functional team to produce some of the largest and most successful events in the nation!
This position is temporary with the chance for permanent placement.
TECHEXPO Top Secret: www.TechExpoUSA.com
Cyber Security Summit: www.CyberSummitUSA.com
Rand Luxury / The Luxury Review: www.RandLuxury.com
ResponsibilitiesJob Description & Responsibilities:
• Assist marketing team with event promotion, online marketing campaigns and research.
• Assist with event preparation and organization of show materials.
• Coordinate company travel plans and reservations.
• Responsible for day-to-day office and administrative tasks.
• Support internal marketing and sales goals.
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Self-motivated, can work in a team as well as alone.
• Ability to take on projects without being asked.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask according to project deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Basic Adobe skills a plus.