Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Tampa Bay Business Owners
4101 W. Cypress, Suite 201
DescriptionThe Wealth Building Annex is a Business Growth Organization, providing outstanding services and resources for small business owners who are dedicated to growing their companies. We provide resources such as Entrepreneurial Education, Business Connections, Internet Marketing Education and Peer-to-Peer Mentoring Groups. We are passionate about supporting our members so their business goals can be reached (and exceeded)!
Our organization is growing fast and we're in need of a high energy, creative, outgoing person to help us get the word out to small business owners about the incredible resources we offer!
This is a part-time position that is full of potential. Though it will start out 2-3 days per week, as our company grows, this has the potential to turn into a full-time, vital position within our organization!
The Marketing Assistant will be a representative of our organization "on the streets" and in charge of implementing offline marketing campaigns, such as visiting local businesses to invite them to pertinent events, regularly attending business networking & niche business events to represent our brand and invite others to participate in our events.
There is potential to implement online marketing campaigns as well, including overseeing blogging efforts, social media interaction and online press releases - although this is secondary to the offline campaigns.
Though our events are generally held in the Westshore Business District of Tampa, our marketing efforts are focused on the entire Tampa Bay area, specifically in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Brandon.
Our intention is to educate as many small business owners as possible about the powerful resources we provide so they may utilize them to achieve (and exceed!) their business goals!
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing Assistant will play a vital role in the representation of The Wealth Building Annex in the business community. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to...
- Visiting privately owned "brick & mortar" businesses in the Tampa Bay area (restaurants, dry cleaning companies, specialty shops, auto repair shops, etc...all owned by a single person or family [not corporate owned]) and develop relationships with them, visiting them regularly and inviting them to our events.
- Distributing flyers and invitations to specified business owners.
- Creating and implementing direct mail campaigns (postcards, letters, etc).
- Creating and managing a working pipeline of potential members.
- Attending business networking events as our representative, building relationships with entrepreneurs and informing them about our services and events.
- Effectively communicating pipeline status to the Team.
- Attending our events and assisting with welcoming guests.
- Creating and submitting Press Releases about upcoming events and topics.
Requirements1) Phenomenal relationship building skills - our entire entrepreneur's organization is built on great relationships. We expect you to be able to cultivate great relationships with people though being honest, genuine, trustworthy and informative.
2) Great listening skills - in order to properly share with business owners what we do and how we can benefit their businesses, you must FIRST be able to ask questions of them and listen to what they need.
3) Great communication skills - you must be able to effectively communicate our company's purpose to others.
4) Creative thinking - we welcome ways we can market that are "outside the box."