Marketing Assistant - InternBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionSmuggr is seeking a Marketing Assistant - Intern, who will work on user acquisition strategy and partnerships to drive significant user growth globally.
The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategy & marketing, business analysis, and planning. The selected candidate will be part of a team that plays a key role in the continued success of Smuggr.
Work will include product analysis, market segmentation, go-to-market strategies and implementation.
Deliverables will be in the form of driving execution on your strategic recommendations through your expert project management.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for innovative analysis, processes that scale, and the gumption to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers. Ideally, this person will have worked or interned at a top-tier consumer mobile internet company, in a product management or growth hacker role, or acted in a similar capacity at another firm, and will feel comfortable interacting with peers in an ever changing startup environment on a regular basis.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Responsible for user acquisition, marketing strategies, business analysis.
• Think creatively about new partnership structures while working with Smuggr product & engineering to bring partnerships through from vision to execution.
• Develop distribution strategies for Smuggr.
• Support ongoing analysis of business performance required to inform executive decisions on a daily basis.
• Interact regularly with the customers and all areas of the company.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Ability to succeed in a collaborative start-up environment.
• Roll up your sleeves, self-starter attitude.
• High degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
• Relentless but positive attitude.
• Expert quantitative analysis and logical reasoning; experience using databases for analysis is a plus.
• Sharp strategic thinker who can design and execute on a vision.
• Creativity in developing actionable analysis and recommendations.
• Ability to travel frequently if needed.