Website Content Development and Management in WordpressIT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
Fashion Sales/Marketing Intern - European RTW and Accessories showroomOlarte Foussard Showroom
Foreign language Digital Marketing Internships - 4 Part-time/ Full-timeMauri Pro Sailing
Creative Writing InternshipBeauteque LLC
Marketing for Beauty Ecommerce CompanyBeauteque LLC
Marketing Assistant InternshipBookmark This
Vitamin C Communications
1749 NE Miami Ave
DescriptionThe Marketing assistant will be responsible for implementing successful social media strategies across various platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram & you will be expected to maintain and update the social media accounts of our clients as well as our company itself by promoting events and venues on a daily basis. You will learn not only how to use these platforms but more importantly, how to use them effectively. You will also be working closely with the Marketing & Events Director in the management of talent, introduce new venue leads, create ideas for new events and implementing marketing campaigns for talent. You will assist in creating social media campaigns for special events, music events & weekly events.
Requirements• This position requires to work at our office in Downtown Miami (3) three days per week; 4 - 6 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment; a few additional virtual marketing hours may be required as well.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online & social media marketing.
• A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills.
• Efficient problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - Photoshop is a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Love for Special Events & Marketing
• Able to work under pressure & deadlines