Marketing Assistant at Leopard SafarisBookmark This
45, Colombo Road
As a Sri Lankan mobile safari camp organization, we offer unique tented camping safaris in Sri Lanka's national parks for our clients to experience the wildlife and to spot rare wild animals, such as leopards, sloth bears and elephants. Working together with travel agencies, but also accepting direct bookings, our clients are mostly from Europe, Australia, Canada, and the USA. We are a small company with currently two employees working in the office, while the rest of the staff is serving our guests in the camps.
We offer You
- beginning at any date from May 2014 on with a length of at least 3 months
- unpaid internship
- lunch is provided and all costs in the context of company operations (telephone, internet, etc.) are covered by us
- we help you to find an accommodation
- flight costs for the travel to Sri Lanka to be borne by you
- you are responsible for extending the visa after 1 month
- flexible working hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9am - 5pm, ? incl. 1 hour lunch break
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- off days can be agreed on demand, but minimum 2 days per month
For more information please visit www.leopardsafaris.com.
If this job description perfectly suits you, then please send us your CV with recent photograph and
a letter of motivation in English to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcome you as a part of our team soon!
ResponsibilitiesYour Responsibilities and Tasks
You will be based in our office close to Negombo and support the office team in marketing activities. Your main tasks will be the following:
- creation of presentations and marketing materials
- SEO / Google Analytics management
- social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog)
- on-field marketing
- customer data analysis
- internet research
- you are an open-minded, reliable, enthusiastic, and flexible student
- your studies are business- or tourism-related
- you possess good English skills, both written and spoken
- you are keen on gathering unique experiences together with us