Marketing Assistant/Social MediaBookmark This
Bridge the Gap Media
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity for a bright and creative student to learn how businesses should effectively use social media, interactive website design, content marketing and email marketing to grow their business. We're a growing online marketing and sales consulting company that helps companies grow with integrated on-line marketing. If you can help us build and execute some of our strategies we can teach you how business works and what you need to know to get hired when you graduate.
This is a virtual opportunity and work can be done wherever you are located. We will meet regularly to review what we are doing but you will not need to come to an office every day. We are looking for someone special that wants to learn more about how on-line marketing works.
Some of areas you will work in are....
- Social Media creation and posting to websites
- Graphic Design - Banners and other design
- Email Marketing - Design, Strategy and Execution
- Content Marketing and Creation
- Web Development and site updating. WordPress primarily
If you share our passion for online marketing and business we want to hear from you. We'll teach you about business. You can call me directly with any questions. My number is 301-641-1444 or email me at Jim@Btgmedia.com
Responsibilities- Update Social Media Accounts and Some Website updates
- Email marketing design. If you understand graphic design I can teach you email marketing.
- Write and collaborate on documents to be used on web sites and in email marketing efforts.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Post updates to social media sites.
- Looking for a disciplined person with the desire to learn from hands-on coaching and training.
- Graphic design abilities and access to computer to work on.
- Understanding of Social Media. We will work in Facebook, Twitter, LInkedIn, Google+ and other. (What you are not familiar with we can teach you)
- Possess good writing skills.
- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge