Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Total Telecom Management
Description- Direct Mail Campaigns -- E-mail broadcast campaigns -- Fax campaigns
- Develop brochures and advertising media for print campaigns and web campaigns.
- Manage and develop Social Media to brand and promote the products and business.
- Coordinate Customer communications and feedback.
- Support and Manage Company BRANDING
- COORDINATE with Senior Managers and Product Managers to develop ideas and strategies that GROW BUSINESS!
- Update CRM database that we refer to as PROFIT GENERATING SYSTEM!
This is a true marketing position which will get you GREAT exposure to DIRECT facets of marketing and marketing related activities.
Qualified candidates will work in a fast paced small business environment, will be hungry to learn and support, honest, reliable, energetic, creative, confident, have good verbal/written communication skills, be good with computers, the web, marketing related programs and be able to organize their work and the work of others.
ResponsibilitiesManage Campaigns and allign sales to address. Develop and document processes. This opportunity provides you a wide experience in marketing, technologies and SMB growth.
RequirementsMicrosoft office, Written communications, Oral Communications, Salesforce.com experience highly desired.
#1 Always have Fun
#2 Make a superstar out of every client
#3 Make a ton of money
#4 Never get in the way of someone performing #'s 1,2,3