Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Undergraduate Account Sales Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Web Design & Marketing CoordinatorAlair Corp
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Explore your passion for music, sports & art, meet new people & get hands-on experience in business, marketing & public relations.
COLDCOCK American Herbal Whiskey is an innovative liquor company that is unique in both its formulas and marketing approach. We are working with musicians, athletes, and artists who are both shareholders and are promoting the brand alongside their own endeavors.
As COLDCOCK grows, we aim to share our experience and opportunities with interns who already have a strong communications knowledge base, and are looking to put their expertise into practice, gaining invaluable training in real-world situations. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in expressing their own creative ideas in an environment where they will be appreciated and heard. All types are welcome – whether you are a videographer, IT specialist, graphic artist, or just a hard worker ready to get down to business – we have positions available! We are seeking responsible, outgoing, determined, knowledgeable individuals who are passionate about marketing, music, and sharing their enthusiasm with both new and existing retailers, investors, and consumers.
We are looking for Marketing associates in the markets where we have launched:
California, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, New York, Nebraska, Georgia, Indianapolis, Maryland, DC, New Jersey, and Arizona.
Responsibilities• Understand and accurately represent company & its culture in all interactions.
• Demonstrate product knowledge through effective oral and written communication.
• Prepare and execute product samplings.
• Report progress to marketing manager in the form of a weekly update.
• Help respond to customer/client inquiries
• Coordinate with other interns/associates at COLDCOCK and its partners to produce and provide accurate information (and preparation as necessary) regarding product, events, etc.
Requirements• At least 21 years of age
• Clean driving record
• Punctual, reliable & organized
• Working knowledge of internet and social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Serious candidates should check out our website at www.coldcockwhiskey.com and apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Resumes@zeilerspirits.com.