National Sales and Marketing Virtual Internship with Paid Bonus! (if permitted in your region)Advance Clinical Solutions
Entery Level Position in Advertising CompanyInnovate Industries, Inc.
Marketing and Business Development InternHealthView
Marketing InternInnovate Industries, Inc.
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Love and Pride
7 World Trade Center , 250 Greenwich St.
New York, NY
DescriptionLove and Pride is a worldwide venture founded to celebrate the transformative powers of passion, creativity and action. The collective dream of a group of artists and entrepreneurs, we invite designers and brands from around the globe to offer their products to you, our friends and family.
Love and Pride is the first of its kind – a premium designer online lifestyle destination for people who believe in equality, diversity and tolerance. Our jewelry collections include engagement, commitment, wedding and anniversary rings, necklaces, pendants, earrings, watches and other accessories for women and men. To complete your shopping experience, we offer a curated collection of men’s and women’s fashion, design and gift items, beauty, and personal grooming products. Sometimes romantic, sometimes serious, sometimes whimsical…our products are always captivating. Join with us to create change, inspire acceptance and make a difference – Look Good, Do Good.
Description: Working very closely together with the marketing team. Responsible for growing online presence by leading the inbound marketing strategy through creating content and online marketing technologies to automate and drive various campaigns and social media platforms
ResponsibilitiesRequired skills / experience:
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Very proactive work ethic with a follow-through attitude to complete tasks with minimal supervision and with the
emphasis on problem-solutions
• Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and public speaking ability
• Strong judgment and problem-solving skills with a results-focused business orientation
• Great organisational skills with attention to details
• Execute marketing plans for new product launches
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
• Generate creative solutions to drive product usage, site visitation, and increased engagement
• Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results
• Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
• Must be available to work at least three days a week
• Detail-oriented and obsessively accurate
• A stickler for grammar, spelling, and style
• Experience in retail, magazine editing and creative writing
RequirementsA student from NYC area only
• have excellent writing/communication skills
• are proficient with MS Office and very effective with Excel
• are highly analytical and comfortable working with data