Marketing intern for video production companyNew Slate Films
Website, Marketing & Social Media GuruRD Alchemy Natural Products
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hart and Huntington / Rockstar Energy Offroad
Digital Marketing InternClickSpring
Marketing & PR Internship (English & Korean Bilingual Must, Start in Jan, 2015)F&T Group
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
MISS CARIBBEAN U.S. BEAUTY PAGEANT, INC.
DescriptionJoin our Marketing team as Marketing Associate and gain invaluable career experience by supporting the Director of Marketing with responsibilities for the planning and executing both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.