Internship Marketing Position (Paid)WebNet Hosting
Brand Ambassadors- Reps at Retail Level-Fal Foods Worldwide
Social Media Marketing Internship - If you use social media call us. We might change your life0to60marketing.com
Social Media Marketing Internship - Learn and Grow with a fast growing company0to60marketing.com
Social Media Internship- Summer 2015Today's Business
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
MISS CARIBBEAN U.S. BEAUTY PAGEANT, INC.
DescriptionJoin our Marketing team as Marketing Associate and gain invaluable career experience by supporting the Director of Marketing with responsibilities for the planning and executing both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.