Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Sports 1 Marketing
2 Venture, Suite 140
DescriptionExplore your passion for music, sports & art, meet new people
& get hands-on experience in business, marketing & public relations.
THE COMPANY: Created by a talented network of marketing and spirits industry veterans, COLDCOCK is an innovative liquor company that is unique in both its formulas and marketing approach. We are working with musicians, athletes, and artists who are both shareholders and are promoting the brand alongside their own endeavors.
Marketing Associate OBJECTIVE: As COLDCOCK grows, we aim to share our experience and opportunities with interns who already have a strong communications knowledge base, and are looking to put their expertise into practice, gaining invaluable training in real-world situations. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in expressing their own creative ideas in an environment where they will be appreciated and heard. All types are welcome – whether you are a videographer, IT specialist, graphic artist, or just a hard worker ready to get down to business – we have positions available! We are seeking responsible, outgoing, determined, knowledgeable individuals who are passionate about marketing, music, and sharing their enthusiasm with both new and existing retailers, investors, and consumers.
ResponsibilitiesCOLDCOCK CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand and accurately represent company & its culture in all interactions.
• Demonstrate product knowledge through effective oral and written communication.
• Account maintenance: acquisition, development & follow-up.
• Prepare and execute product samplings.
• Report progress and concerns to intern manager.
• Conduct industry research, present findings
• Help respond to customer/client inquiries
• Coordinate with other interns/associates at COLDCOCK and its partners to produce and provide accurate information (and preparation as necessary) regarding product, events, etc.
• At least 21 years of age
• Clean driving record
• Punctual, reliable & organized
• Working knowledge of internet and social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills