Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Seeking Recent Grads for Exciting Entry-Level PositionsForged Innovations
Marketing & SalesPositive Impact Magazine
Digital-Creative InternWorld Class Capital Group
Copywriter and Social MediaWorld Class Capital Group
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
MISS CARIBBEAN U.S. BEAUTY PAGEANT, INC.
DescriptionJoin our Marketing team as Marketing Associate and gain invaluable career experience by supporting the Director of Marketing with responsibility for the planning and executing both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.