Social, Website, Blog development for local Proficio Mortgage branch and www.proficiocareers.comProficio Mortgage
Marketing & Public Relations Internship with living room computer manufacturerSTEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
PUBLIC RELATIONSMEDALERT67 SERVICE LLC.
Fashion Startup Content & Social Media InternshipLocalLux
Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Locations, Etc. Inc.
DescriptionLocations, Etc. Inc. is a business development company designed to assist other companies with Branding, Advertising, Marketing, PR, and Special Events to Product Development, Manufacturing and Sales.
Locations, Etc. Inc. has been working with students from NYU, Parsons, Pratt, Pace, Hunter, Monroe, and FIT for both credit and work experience opportunities.
Our Internships and Work Experience Programs are custom tailored for each person and we offer an interdisciplinary approach to get students more valuable real-world experience in a shorter time-frame.
We provide flexible scheduling including the opportunity to work weekends/evening from school or home. Every Intern has a Supervisor/Mentor to ensure maximum development.
Currently we have numerous Work Experience opportunities available in the following industries:
Board Games & Apps
Travel & Tourism
Internships can be for Credit or Work Experience in the following areas:
App Development / Programming
Event Coordination/NPO Fundraising
Web Site Development
Please visit our website www.LocationsEtc.com for additional information on our programs.
ResponsibilitiesLearning Objectives or Other Goals: The specific goals toward which the associate’s efforts are directed are as follows:
1. Associates will learn firsthand about the steps involved in the creation of a multi-faceted Marketing Program including objectives, framework, materials, implementation and management.
2. Associates will learn firsthand how to plan, coordinate and manage specific Special Events, meetings, presentations and business transactions.
3. Associates will learn firsthand how to hone their business and communication skills in a wide variety of contexts.
Associate's Activities: The specific activities of the associate at the company, and the means by which the associate's goals/objectives will be met, are as follows:
1. Understanding of Marketing Plan, research, development of marketing and programs materials for print, web, phone and live presentations.
2. Understanding of Meetings/Special Events/Program as to how they relate to fulfilling organizational objectives. Planning, researching, budgeting, contracting, coordinating, marketing and managing.
3. Understanding of the business objectives of the organization, and the importance of effective communication. Associates will create and follow communication scripts, emails and documents to ensure that they understand and effectively communicate their objectives.
• Willingness to Learn
• Willingness to Follow Organizational Plan
• Confidence in Product
• Confidence in Yourself
• People Person
• Good Communication Skills
• Desire to Work in a Non-Corporate Atmosphere
• Desire to Get Paid Based Upon Own Production
• Interest in Work Making an Impact