Marketing Associate InternBookmark This
5900 South Lake Forest Drive
DescriptionWe are hiring for super ambitious individuals for our entry-level marketing and sales management training position.
We cross-train all employees within leadership development, which includes:
• Sales & Marketing
• Team building
• Employee retention
• Business Management
• Financial Management
• Community Service/Fundraising
• Time Management
Our sales and marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard, but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule. We offer promotions into management based on performance, not seniority.
ResponsibilitiesThis position involves entry-level responsibilities in:
• Sales and marketing
• Entry level public relations
• Entry level management training
• Human resources and recruiting
• Face to face sales of services to new business and consumer prospects
RequirementsBeing excited is an important part of our culture!
You Must Be:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Looking for an entry level position in marketing, advertising, inside sales, customer service or team management.
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
• Someone who is solution oriented and enjoys solving problems
**Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes; they are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own! All internship positions include a base pay and have bonus potential!
For Immediate Consideration, Please e-mail your resume to TopTalentEvaluations@gmail.com