Healthcare Marketing Blogger-InternBookmark This
Find My Nurse
DescriptionThe toughest healthcare problems can only be solved when innovative minds from different disciplines come together. Health Innovators fosters a network of individuals to brainstorm, visualize, and execute healthcare solutions through innovation and collaboration.
Health Innovators aims to accelerate health innovation through collaboration and education. We host monthly events in Boston to promote collaborative discussion about topics relating to health innovation. We are also in the process of creating additional chapters throughout the country and we plan to start a healthcare incubator in Cambridge.
Healthcare Innovators has a job opportunity for Marketing Blogger - Intern . The blogging intern at Health Innovator will be instrumental in increasing the content on our website and on other websites. The Marketing Blogger - Intern is an unpaid volunteer position during the summer.
Responsibilities• Come up with topic ideas for blog posts
• Conduct research for blog posts, including reading other blogs, interviews, asking questions on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
• Write a minimum of 2-3 blog posts per week for posting on our website and as guest posts on other websites
• Work with other website owners to determine timing and content for guest blog posts
• Comment on other blog posts to increase our visibility
• Be active in forums such as Yahoo Answers, LinkedIn Q&A and others
• Other projects as needed
Requirements• Passionate about blogging and writing
• Friendly and conversational
• Must be a good writer, team player and technologically savvy
• Fast Learner
• A passion to learn and grow in a startup environment - a drive to take charge and make things happen.
• Advanced Excel abilities (pivot tables, charts, functions) with ability to spot trends and insights.
• Ability to work comfortably and professionally in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.