Marketing/PR Intern - Health, Beauty & Wellness Product LaunchRevival Labs
Entry Level Marketing / Management - Sense of Humor Required!DFW Consultants, Inc
Advertising-Marketing/ Event Planning Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Spring 2014 Marketing InternBlueView Agency
Marketing /Brand Design InternBookmark This
Sinala Noir PR
DescriptionSinala Noir Public Relations is looking for a marketing / brand design intern interested in gaining experience working with building brand chic luxury brand. We are brand architects who conceive blueprints that build equity and stretch clients beyond their current state. If you are prepared, Our ideal candidate will participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Aid in the development and roll out several marketing campaigns, designing stand-alone marketing collateral pieces
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions and research for conceptual design projects
- Brainstorm and support brand direction throughout the entire design process
- Ability to design and update internal marketing material - including client presentations, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, blog posts and marketing collateral
- Strong eye for layout, typography and current design trends
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.