Marketing / Business Development Intern for High Growth StartupBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a rapidly growing early stage consumer products company that is looking for a part-time intern to assist us in getting the word out to our target markets and who will get some significant hands-on experience in sales, marketing, and customer relationship management in return. This is a unique opportunity to see how a small, high growth company operates and to make a meaningful contribution to its success.
ResponsibilitiesThe internship can range between 8 - as many hour per week as you would like (depending upon your schedule) and will consist of the following roles and responsibilities:
* Create weekly reports summarizing research from Google Analytics and online advertising campaigns
* Gather business intelligence on prospective customers, prospective partners, influencers, and competition
* Develop original marketing copy
* Assist in the preparation of direct marketing campaigns
* Utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) to get our message out
* Review and update website content including FAQs
* Interact with customers and potential customers on blogs, forums, etc.
* Manage our marketing database of press and influencers
* Manage our online affiliate marketing channel
RequirementsWe care more about what you can do than what you have done. We are interested in someone with the following characteristics:
* Entrepreneurial, passionate, self-starter
* Excellent communications (both oral and written)
* Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Adobe PhotoShop, Dropbox, and Skype. HTML a plus.
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to organize and prioritize, to set and meet deadlines
* Outgoing, positive attitude and a good sense of humor