Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Marketing/ CanvassBookmark This
DescriptionVerengo Solar is the largest residential solar specialist in the country. We market, sell, and install solar photovoltaic systems that allow homeowners to save money on their electricity bills all the while converting to a clean, renewable source of energy that is good for the environment.
We are growing quickly and are looking for Canvassers to welcome to our team. If you’ve got great people skills, and hate the thought of being cooped up in an office all day, this may be the opportunity for you!
As a Canvasser you are the first point of contact between our customers and the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for canvassing residential neighborhoods and setting appointments with homeowners for our Sales Team. This is a chance for you to showcase your people skills while promoting a brand focused on sustainable energy.
Who we are looking for:
We provide training and prior experience is not necessary, but the following is helpful:
• Customer service experience
• Prior marketing or promotions experience
• Appointment setting experience
• Experience working in a performance driven environment
• Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
What we offer you:
As an industry leader we offer you an exciting, dynamic work environment with opportunities for career growth. You also benefit from flexible hours, casual dress code, and competitive compensation. We offer you:
• Paid training
• Hourly wages PLUS bonuses
• Benefits packages for full time employees (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts)
• Paid time off for full time employees
• An opportunity to launch your career in a growing industry
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.