Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, , Public Relations , SalesFuture Work Technologies
Paid Social Media Internship for MBA StudentsAdmitSee
Paid Social Media Internship for Grad StudentsAdmitSee
Paid Internship for High School StudentsAdmitSee
Paid Social Media Internship for College StudentsAdmitSee
Marketing, Communication & Design InternBookmark This
Get-up and Go Girls!
DescriptionSeeking an intern to provide marketing, design and promotional support for a major project/event with Houston organization, Get-up and Go Girls! (facebook: getupandgogirls) and website (www.getupandgogirls.org). The candidate will help develop, create and maintain: marketing literature, marketing campaign, social media, website, and all media and communications related to the project/event. The candidate will have the capabilities, tools and resources to work virtually and meet 1-2 times per week. The ideal candidate will have strong communications and design skills. The right candidate will be considered for an ongoing position with the organization.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with identifying participants and vendors
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess strong design skills and familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.