Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Mass Communications/Public RelationsTeQuilla's Twin Towers Mini-Camp, Inc.
Marketing, Communication & Design InternBookmark This
Get-up and Go Girls!
DescriptionSeeking an intern to provide marketing, design and promotional support for a major project/event with Houston organization, Get-up and Go Girls! (facebook: getupandgogirls) and website (www.getupandgogirls.org). The candidate will help develop, create and maintain: marketing literature, marketing campaign, social media, website, and all media and communications related to the project/event. The candidate will have the capabilities, tools and resources to work virtually and meet 1-2 times per week. The ideal candidate will have strong communications and design skills. The right candidate will be considered for an ongoing position with the organization.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with identifying participants and vendors
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess strong design skills and familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.