Internship-MarketingMagneto Environmental Grouppe
Marketing InternAsta Publications, LLC
Marketing and Sales Internship in Shanghai (native German speaker)Launch Factory 88
Sales and Marketing Internship in ShanghaiLaunch Factory 88
Social Media & PR Intern for EdTech BusinessTutors By Base, LLC
French Academy Marketing / Communication InternBookmark This
French/ Spanish Academy
5749 Governors Pond Cir
DescriptionThe French Academy DC MD VA, LLC is a new French school located in Alexandria (VA) and DC. Our mission is to provide the very highest quality French language instruction in order to help people become better global citizens. We create a fun and friendly environment that immerses students in the language and culture, ensuring students learn French effectively and quickly.
We are seeking an unpaid marketing / communication intern (full time or part time) for 3-6 months in order to support our development in the DC area.
Hours and days are flexible. You can work from home, but you will have to meet regularly (once or twice a week) with the directors (sometimes on Saturday).
• Work together with the directors to formulate a marketing and event strategy.
• Develop PR material, letters, press kits etc.
• Update Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and
• Research and cultivate a list of Marketing/Social Media contacts appropriate for the French Academy.
• Research organizations, corporations and schools and their contacts.
• Update the French Academy website with information and resources.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Expertise in various social media and marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to work well individually and/or in a team.
• Good written English, must be able to proofread.
• A Self-starter and innovative thinker with a service-oriented and friendly personality.
• Must be organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Must be authorized to do an Internship in the USA (have a visa).
• Proficiency in French is a plus!