Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Marketing Communication and Social Media InternBookmark This
Marketing Partners, Inc.
176 Battery Street
Posted: September 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Partners is a social change communications agency. We use the power of stories, mission-driven strategies and integrated media to make the world a better place. Our clients are nonprofits, foundations and companies pioneering social responsibility and sustainability. Our campaigns change behavior, advance policy, build communities and transform thinking.
We view education as an integral part of our firm philosophy. Our internship program is for students who are looking to receive college credit for a semester of hands-on learning with our team. We strive to provide a broad understanding of the functional responsibilities within a full-service marketing and communication firm's team, as well as an introduction to day-to-day firm operations and professional-level technical resources and tools.
Responsibilities* Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
* Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
* Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
* Assist with execution of trade shows, video and photo shoots, and other production
* Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
* Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
* Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
* Prepare presentations
* Provide support to social media efforts
* Research and compile contact, media and blogger lists
* Create or update databases, periodic reports, photo libraries, and other digital assets
Gain proficiency with various professional services and subscriptions:
• Basecamp, an extranet used by agency staff and clients for collaborative project management
• Google Analytics and its use for website traffic analysis for marketing and public relations
• Google AdWords, search engine advertising platform
• Hootsuite Enterprise, a social media management platform
• HubSpot, integrated content/inbound marketing platform
• Gain more proficiency with the use of programs in Microsoft Office
• Introduction to Moz and SEMrush, keyword and SEO services
• Introduction to BurrellesLuce, a service used for clipping and monitoring client and issue mentions in various media
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Health or Social Psychology. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
If you are interested in applying for an internship position, please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Advertising Research, Applied Research, Analytical Writing