Marketing Intern-LATAMThe Mentholatum Company
Business Development / Sales InternNorth American Mgmt
Marketing InternSouth Shore YMCA
Marketing Intern for Short Film Production ProjectJ. Burrage Productions, LLC
Incredible opportunity to learn Internet Marketing from a 13 Year expert marketer.Fresco Consulting
Marketing Communications AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionAre you a talented student looking for an internship that will give you REAL ownership and responsibilities? If you like to fetch coffee, please don’t respond! This internship is perfect for you if you want a hands-on, fast-paced learning experience that provides you with real work experience instead of just occasional grunt work that no one else wants to do.
Covidien is a Fortune 500, $12 billion global healthcare products leader dedicated to innovation and long-term growth. And the Medical Devices Group is the largest medical device community in the world and the industry's only spam-free, curated forum for intelligent conversations with medical device thought leaders.
You’ll be assisting our team in creating and marketing educational content specific to the healthcare and medical technology space. You will have the opportunity to take the helm, come up with your own ideas, and produce your own content (with our help of course).
ResponsibilitiesAs a Marketing Communications Assistant, some of your responsibilities may include:
- Communicating with medical and healthcare stakeholders (mostly via email)
- Online research
- Finding angles and key-takeaways for various interviews and stories
- Writing content to be published on the web
- Optimizing content for search (we’ll train you how to do this)
- Editing articles and presentations
- Repurposing content
RequirementsThese are some of the qualities we're looking for:
You are positive, responsible, organized, creative, forward-thinking, and easy-going. You’re a creative person who loves to write. Ideally, you’re web-savvy and a quick learner.
Also, here are some other logistics:
- You MUST have your own computer. Non-negotiable.
- You’ll be working from your own home (or apartment or coffee shop). Therefore, you need to be good at directing yourself and managing your own time.
- Approximately 5-10 hours/week.
- Unpaid. But the experience you gain will be incredibly valuable! In addition, it always helps to have an internship with a Fortune 500 company on your resume!