Marketing / Communications / Generalist InternBookmark This
20 California Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionBoutine is a social ecommerce platform focused on emerging designer fashion products. Boutine allows women to build their own online virtual boutique shops with inventory from designers Boutine has sourced and brought on to the platform. Women can drag and drop to create fun collections / outfits that they can then share with their network and friends. Women earn a commission on every sale made through their virtual boutique.
We are looking for a young, energetic individual to create change in an organization and who is excited about leading up our business development division. Candidate must be ready to take on a significant amount of responsibility and will be expected to make very important decisions which will help influence the direction of the business.
1. Maintain an open, communicative relationship with our CEO and CTO.
2. Contribute creative ideas towards the overall business strategy
3. Think creatively about new areas for marketing and implementing a marketing program to reach these users
4. Discover designers and work with them in getting their products onto our platform
5. Write articles, blog and write for the website as a whole
6. Generally help the team in every aspect of the business. This is a very early stage startup after all
• Current student at an accredited 4 year University
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Motivated, metrics-driven, self-starter with an excellent work ethic
• Team-player with desire to grow professionally
• Interest in fashion is a plus