Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Marketing/ CommunicationsBookmark This
Culinary Bad Boy Productions
NYC, Miami, LA
DescriptionCulinary Bad Boy Productions unites food, fashion, and entertainment creating a unique work environment catering to our clients needs; whether it be walking in NYC fashion week, cooking on private jets, throwing dinner parties or hosting and attending celebrity studded red carpet events we pride our self in being the best and creating a unique, extraordinary, innovative experience that our guest will never forget.
Responsibilities- Use of Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint (required)
- Knowledge of Marketing, Advertising, PR or Sales
- Communication Skills, Office Tasks, Travel Bookings, Event Coordinating, Press Meetings
- Being A Team Player; this is not just an internship
- Multilingual (Optional)
- Word Press knowledge and Basic Skills (Training Available)
Requirements- Driven, motivated individual willing to learn, create new unique approaches, exceed goals and challenges set by CBB Productions while maintaining a positive attitude and unparalleled work ethic.
- Willingness to travel, take direction, and give a unique creative approach while completing our 90 day internship as to when our board reviews your work and the opportunity could arise for permanent position.