Marketing & CommunicationsBookmark This
DescriptionLIV Birmingham, an initiative of REV Birmingham, is a comprehensive marketing program promoting Birmingham City Living, LIV is looking for a self-motivated intern interested in developing skills in the marketing and communications field.. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the non-profit communications field from top to bottom and will graduate from this program with the necessary skills required to enter any fast-paced marketing or pr firm. It's essential that applicants to this position have strong writing and communications skills, as well as proficiency in social media and website content management. Graphic design experience is a plus. The candidate should also demonstrate creativity, innovation, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
Responsibilities• Develop social media schedule and monitor/execute.
• Produce creative materials for web and print.
• Upload website content and graphics.
• Screen phone calls.
• Write and generate press releases.
• Assist with mailings, print production.
• Assist with event planning.
• Create digital relocation kit for prospective customers.
• Create or update databases.