Marketing Communications InternBookmark This
1020 Milwaukee Ave
DescriptioniScripts.com is an innovative software development company which develops a number web based software applications. We are looking for a motivated individual for our marketing team.
A self-starter with strong web, social media and communication skills needed. This position would be focusing on iScripts.com products and services.
Many new skills can be earned though exposure to an established and fast-growing company!
• Create Marketing collateral, website content, blogs, newsletters, help videos etc..
• Plan and execute social media campaigns, and online marketing channels
• Effectively communicate using blogs and main websites
• Create positive relationships with trade associations and trade publications.
ResponsibilitiesOnline Marketing Campaigns
Social media marketing campaigns
Support email marketing
Help to make the products to be more consumer friendly
Requirements• Writing skills
• A “hands-on” self-starting individual
• Computer and web savvy
• Exposure to social media like facebook, Twitter
• A results-oriented individual who drives him/herself and reports for fast response