Marketing/ Communications InternBookmark This
880 Third Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionInterested in working for a mobile app company that’s changing the game when it comes to Investor Relations? Are you looking for a hands-on opportunity to gain experience alongside senior executives and an ambitious team of entrepreneurial self-starters? Do you think the intersection of business and emerging technology is the future of corporate communication? Do we have your attention yet?! An internship with theIRapp is an opportunity to flex your creative muscles while contributing to and learning from a dynamic team of industry leaders.
theIRapp™ (www.theIRapp.com) is the leader in the emerging market of Investor Relations (IR) apps. theIRapp™ is a turn-key investor relations app that allows publicly traded companies to optimize their IR content for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices. In only a few weeks, any publicly traded company can have their own IR app available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play and provide investors throughout the world with investor relations information including stock related data and company communications such as presentations, videos, audiocast conference calls, fact sheets and marketing collateral.
- Opportunity to work with senior-level executives
- Hands-on experience
- Travel stipend (within NY Tri-State Area)
- Contribute $7/day toward lunch (*only for those interning 20 hours or more)
- School credit (based on University/College requirements)
ResponsibilitiestheIRapp™, is offering a unique opportunity for students to learn how a company trail blazes an industry. At theIRapp™, students will work closely with the executive team to learn how a company:
- Generates and converts leads through marketing, advertising and search engine optimization.
- Creates and executes a successful business-to-business public relations strategy
- Conceives and develops new products to add to an ever expanding product line
- Uses Social Media to create brand awareness
- Retains customers
- We require a set schedule for each intern, though we understand if an intern must take time off for exams. Interns have the option of working anytime between Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. Please note: Most interns who commit to working 20 or more hours a week find the work much more fulfilling (though it is not required).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Creative thinker and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preference given to those who have taken an intro to PR, IR, journalism or marketing course