Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Marketing Communications InternBookmark This
270 North Clayton Street
DescriptionDot Ready is seeking a hardworking, ambitious marketing communications specialist intern to assist in our marketing department. The selected intern will work closely with a project team that includes other Dot Ready staff. Applicants must be available a minimum of 2 to 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months. This is a full-time, unpaid internship on site in our office in Lawrenceville, GA. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule and hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
We are looking for someone to assist sales and marketing management with communications media and advertising materials to effectively represent the Dot Ready's products and services to customers and prospects.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.