Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
DescriptionMijou Jewelry is a fine jewelry designing and manufacturing company. We are a father and daughter team that designs contemporary fine jewelry in precious metals and stones. We are multiple time award winners and passionate about what we do. For more information about who we are and what we do, visit www.mymijou.com
Mijou Jewelry seeks top undergraduate students who is a dynamic self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts, who are currently enrolled in business, administration, management, project management, marketing, communications, fashion or jewelry design, and related programs for its Business Development Internship Program. Candidates should have strong communication and project management skills, an interest in print and social media, strategic planning and project management, and the desire to contribute to the future an upcoming business in the jewelry industry.
The Business Development Internship Program will comprise of one or more interns. The Marketing & Communications Intern will be responsible for developing, recreating and refining the company’s marketing and communications efforts, including developing and executing a marketing plan. Over the course of the internship, each intern will work closely with management to conduct strategic, operational and financial analyses of the company’s marketing needs.
Responsibilities• Assist in the development and maintenance of the Mijou brand story through various marketing and communication means.
• Update and maintain Mijou’s social media presence, including drafting, scheduling and posting Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Linked In updates.
• Assist in planning, writing and managing biweekly jewelry blog.
• Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories.
• Designing and executing press kits, flyers, graphics, and other marketing material to be sent to retail stores, to be used in trade shows, to be distributed to consumers or to be used for special events.
• Update Mijou’s website and its web pages on various industry associations’ websites with new products, services, pricing, events and promotions.
• Reach out to retail stores, jewelry industry member organizations, general public and potential partners to promote Mijou’s products and services or to arrange for future potential partnerships.
• Collaborating with management on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications.
Requirements• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
• Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, Fashion Design or Jewelry)
• Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe
InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of MagentoGo, Wordpress, HTML and graphic design a plus.
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm about fashion design or jewelry. Experience in the jewelry industry is preferred.
• Start up business experience is a plus
• Must be able to commit to 3 - 6 months.
• Must be available 12-15 hours a week, two days a week in the studio. Up to 4 hours may be fulfilled remotely.
Each intern reports directly to senior management. Interns should be able to and are comfortable working independently and autonomously with minimal supervision. Interns should be comfortable working in an unstructured environment and may need to work remotely in many instances.