CASH In Hand (Staff Wanted Immediately)www.dailypay.pe.hu
Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Marketing & Communications InternBookmark This
Lady University, LLC
1984 Howell Mill Road
DescriptionTo apply for this internship:
1. Send a letter explaining why you'd like to be a part of our organization to email@example.com
2. Attach Resume
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of Lady University is to build character, confidence, and culture through empowering young girls (age 8-17, grades 3rd to 11th) and women to be leaders, visionaries, and high-achievers.
We aim to shape the lives of young ladies and women through workshops, seminars, the arts, and exposing them to positive role models while giving them the power to create their own identity.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications intern who is interested in getting true hands on marketing experience - product launches and Social Media campaigns. This will require a strong focus on innovative marketing, focused strategy development & implementation, and creating more content for our clients, customers, and prospects.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Manage blog
- Write Edit, and Proof all communications materials
- Create Presentations for events
- Assist and/or create marketing plans for program or product launches to include strategy development and implementation
- Additional Administrative Assistance Needed
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Show interest in Social Media, Online Marketing, and Blogging