Marketing Communications Intern - Technical, P/TBookmark This
San Jose, CA
DescriptionPushToTest is a fast growing startup delivering state of the art load and performance testing for social/mobile apps. Our customers include large enterprises mostly Fortune 1000. We have a part time position which will involve spreading the word about our technology to large, but targeted audiences via Twitter, FB, blog postings, Comments/responses etc. this is a very fun position with a fun company. But also it is demanding in terms of outbound communications. Great experience for any college student. 3-4 hours 5 days a week. Hours can be flexible around classes. Our office is in San Jose near SJC airport.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use new/alternate forms of communication, resulting in improved interactions.
- Create 25-50 postings/responses daily. Often short...some longer
Requirements- This position is daily year round. It is not a summer - only position
- You must be local to San Jose year round to apply
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Be able to learn a new technology enough to talk about it with a fair bit of expertise