Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Marketing Communications InternshipBookmark This
300 SW ADams St
The MCR Intern assists the Marketing, Communications & Research (MCR) department with important projects that support the goals of the Company. This is a paid, part-time internship opportunity with a time commitment averaging around 15 hours per week.
• Copy writing – Responsible for the research, writing, and distribution of company Press Releases, internal Newswire Stories, external Mutual News Updates, and internal TV screens
• Write and distribute summaries of relevant news stories in monthly competitive intelligence report
• Assist with filing and various kinds of data entry
• Assist in proofing MCR projects; comply with all Brand Identity Guide standards
• Maintain and meet deadlines
• Set up meeting room for compliance review sessions, record all requested changes and distribute consolidated changes to the team
• Assist in other MCR projects as needed
• Some college coursework completed (towards a Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field)
• Willingness to learn insurance concepts quickly and effectively
• Strong copywriting skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Superior time management skills
• Ability to work under demanding and dynamic deadlines
• Ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.