Marketing & Communications InternshipBookmark This
Big Apple Art Gallery
1456 2nd Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for a student for our Marketing & Communications Intern position in the spring and summer semesters of 2014.
Big Apple Art Gallery is a custom framing shop located in NYC’s Upper East Side. We have been in business for over 23 years and are considered the best in the business. We have a few locations in and around NYC and we are always looking for ways to grow our business.
Our interns don’t fetch us coffee or complete meaningless tasks; as an intern with Big Apple Art Gallery, you will be placed at the forefront and be learning about the field you are so passionate about. As an intern you will be closely monitored by staff here at Big Apple Art Gallery, and will be guided on how to approach, and solve problems that occur in real-life scenarios.
Primary Job Functions:
Although this is an UNPAID internship, we do offer course credit AND a travel stipend. If you work for more than 5 hours in a day you will also be eligible for a lunch stipend.
Big Apple Art Gallery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ResponsibilitiesAs a Marketing & Communications Intern you will be in charge of:
- Creating marketing campaigns to attract customers and clients for our applications
- Thinking of Creative ways to increase consumer awareness
- Managing our newsletters and other customer contact media
- Doing market research and finding clients and partners
- Going to Trade shows and meeting/working directly with potential customers
You will be exposed to real-world situations with real budgets and time-constraints and have the opportunity to create your own marketing campaign with close guidance from Managers and you will also have the chance to work directly with the CEO of a Small Business.
Requirements- Must be pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Related Field
- Student should be proficient in Microsoft Office and have good Communication Skills
- Should be Creative and have Good Organizational skills