Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Rendezvous New York
Business & Marketing internshipsWDG - The Web Development Group
Social Media InternNaturma
Marketing Manager and Event CoordinatorThe Shift
Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Marketing -Communications- Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Marketing Concepts Group
1200 Hannum Avenue
Culver City, CA
DescriptionAbout Marketing Concepts Group
Marketing Concepts Group (MCG) is a full service experiential and event marketing company that develops strategic and measurable campaigns that ultimately influence the purchase behaviors and decisions U.S. Hispanic consumers make for their households and their families.
Founded in 2003, MCG is responsible for the success of all phases of the program life cycle—conception, definition, launch, post-launch- by incorporating traditional and non-traditional strategies.
Lead Assignment and Duties
• Social Media Engagement - Help manage the company’s Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram Account
• Support company’s online marketing partnerships
• Expand company’s social media reach
• Drive traffic to website
• Assist in integrating social media into marketing initiatives
• Research & write content for communities, blogs
• Support the creation and execution of new experiential marketing campaigns
• Research to support company’s marketing efforts
Experience and Description of Role
• This individual should have deep experience with online social media platforms and be interested in learning and gaining practical experience in a flexible, creative, and forward-thinking environment.
• The position will provide the opportunity to gather real world experience in integrated marketing, event promotion, and social media marketing.
• This person must be a creative writer/thinker and truly enjoy connecting with others to "share the news".
• This opportunity will test your ability to excel in a high paced environment and will allow for high amount of responsibility and progress.
• Individual must be a team player, possess a strong work ethic, strong English comprehension and writing skills
• Individual must be comfortable with numbers and data
• Must bring forth excellent organizational skills, very strong attention to detail
If this sounds like an experience for you please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter please let us know the length of time you are available for this internship and they days and hours you would be available to work. Also include the best time to reach you for a phone interview.
Compensation: Paid Internship- Monthly Stipend
Hours: Two 8 hour days per week or four 4 hour days per week.
Contact: email@example.com , questions to provide candidate with clarity are accepted via email.
• All students must be eligible to work in the US
• All students must be pursuing a bachelors or masters degree and be currently enrolled at an accredited university
• All students must be available to work a minimum of two, full (8 hour) days/week or four, four hour days/week while in school
• All students must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
• All students must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Undergraduate students in their Junior or Senior year
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Previous internship experience within a related field
• Strong understanding of internet research, leveraging social media assets to create awareness, increase traffic and create branding opportunities.
• Strong understanding of marketing field & the creative process
• Strong understanding of U.S. Hispanic consumer, includes language, culture, traditions, demographics
• Strong knowledge of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter etc)
• Must be fluent in Spanish