Marketing Internship, Intern [Must apply on JobMinglr.com]JobMinglr
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeCitizens For affordable Legal Aid
Digital Marketing InternDozen Digital
Marketing - Content Creator InternshipBookmark This
Description"Affinity Media helps your business grow online. We make your social media presence both more visible and influential."
This is an excellent opportunity for college students or recent graduates to learn the ins and outs of online marketing and get real, hands-on experience in the online advertising industry. This internship position can lead into full-time paid position with the company. Performance bonus will be granted to those who excel in their role over the period of their work. Full training and monitorship will be provided.
Responsibilities- Day to day campaign creation, optimization and management.
- Researching new media, keyword and business opportunities.
- Creating and distributing relevant content for our campaigns.
- Brainstorming ideas
Requirements- No Experience required
- The ideal candidate is hard working, organized, has excellent communication and writing skills, and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- English, Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, Writing, Advertising, Communication majors.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms
Option to work from home