Sports Performance/Physical Training Marketing InternshipProForce Sports Performance Training
Social Media InternWREVEL
Public Relations / Marketing / Social Media Intern Wanted for New Start-up Goodbye Monsters, LLCGoodbye Monsters, LLC
Account InternMagnani Continuum Marketing
Marketing Content Strategist - InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe’re looking for a Marketing Content Intern to add to our team of entrepreneurs. This could be a HUGE opportunity for someone passionate about education technology – working in a high potential growth industry, flexible hours and schedule, and working alongside myself and my other Co-Founder to learn the in’s and out’s of getting a startup company built, funded, launched, and growing!
We are extremely passionate about what we’re doing and want someone that is going to share in that belief and attitude.
- Focus on content strategy and social media efforts
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and tools for content
- Manage media outreach and link building campaigns
- Develop unique web content with your marketing ninja skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Awesome writing skills including grammar and spelling
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with writing content for the web
- Good energy, creative mind, natural curiosity
- A “no task is too small” attitude
Since we’re just getting things off the ground, other requirements could come up…lots of opportunity to learn and plenty of challenging work. The person we are looking for should be fluent in English, hard-working, have a strong willingness to learn about business and entrepreneurship, and have the ability to communicate within a team environment. We work pretty closely together, but it’s a blast.
We value our interns as team members. Our interns have the same expectations of employees and the opportunity to dive into real projects.
Hours are flexible with 15-20 hrs/week. This is currently an unpaid internship position but we’re open to discussing compensation down the road.
If interested, shoot over your resume and cover letter with subject line “Marketing Content Strategist - Intern” to email@example.com and we can consider you for an interview.