Advertising-Marketing/ Event Planning Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Spring InternshipSouth Side Entertainment Group
Spring 2014 Marketing InternBlueView Agency
Entry Level Marketing RepresentativesProof Management
Marketing InternSheWear Hair Care
Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
17662 Irvine Blvd.
DescriptionWe are seeking a marketing intern to join our newest office and group based here in Orange County. We're part of a fun technology company that works with great web products. We support a huge partner company and when we mean HUGE we're talking 2500+ websites, 6 TB of data consumed per hour on the network, and an in-house advertising network that delivers over 5000 ads per second. Sound funky? Well that's okay if you're a non-techie because this position deals strictly with marketing aspects :)
This is a internship (part-time or full-time) that can lead into a full-time career with the company with growth opportunities. We are a technology company that has an extended team of 150+ employees across the US, Canada, and Europe. You will be assigned to our new Southern California office as an intern and will learn and perform duties equivalent to that as a Marketing Coordinator. This position will located in either Irvine, CA or Tustin, CA (a super duper small but cool office). This position reports into a Senior Executive of the company.
You will be a marketing machine for a number of websites within the network and reaching out to a worldwide network of consumers. Since we handle “everything digital” for some brands, you'll be learning how to market with and acquire a full arsenal of digital skills. The major role you'll play is being a contributing to a number of portals/blogs that push traffic to our eCommerce sites. You'll also be posting updates and engaging fans on Facebook, tweeting to followers on Twitter, and using sites like Tumblr to deliver punch lines and crazy content!
Responsibilities- Work on existing marketing campaigns to drive traffic to sites.
- Use your CREATIVE input to help brainstorm new ideas and concepts.
- Research topics and create content that engages the target market.
- Create blog posts that are relevant to topics and themes of the sites.
- Use social media to interact with audience.
- Assist in general office duties on an as need basis.
Requirements- Business Majors preferred
- Excellent written communication skills
- Creative mindset, able to write engaging stories
- Knowledge of social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Hoot Suite , etc.
- Photoshop or some hoto editing ability (basic cut, crop, etc)
- Dreamweaver or equivalent exposure, some basic HTML editing
- Data Analytics tools such as Google Webmaster tools and Google Analytics (Plus)
- Search Engine Optimization Practices (Plus)
We are looking for individuals who are open minded to a variety of subjects and can deal with adult subject matter and humor. What's sweet is you also get to work flip flops and jeans if you'd like - we are VERY non-corporate and like to have fun. A good sense of humor is mandatory :)