Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionNOU Capital Group, is a global investment firm focused in private equity and venture capital. We are taking large steps in renewable energies and clean technologies and the internship opportunity will be directly related with the green world. The interns will be directly supervised by the directors of NOU Capital Group. The whole idea of the internships is to provide solid knowledge in the world of innovation in clean technologies. Our team is composed of very talented and experienced people who are seeking to work with young generations.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.