Dark Chocolate Subscription Startup Seeking 3 Interns: Social Media, Email Marketing, SEODARK70
Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Marketing Internship at Sports Marketing AgencyStart2Finish Marketing
Learn Digital, Online, and Social Media Marketing!BizTraffic, LLC
Blogger and Social Media StrategistTen23 Designs
Marketing Coordinator InternBookmark This
Shots in the Dark Independent Theatre Company
DescriptionBackground: Shots in the Dark is an independent professional theatre company dedicated to supporting bold concepts, unique visions, and cultivating the talent of emerging and established artists. Shots in the Dark strives to mold better artists and community members through an uncompromising approach to the performance of completely new work, work new to Central Ohio, or work rarely produced in the Central Ohio area. Utilizing dynamic imagery, physical movement, and innovative storytelling, Shots in the Dark strives to establish an environment in which audiences are engaged in a visceral sense and an intellectual capacity. By offering affordable prices to non-traditional and traditional theatergoers, we aim to expand the theatre community.
Position Description: The Marketing Coordinator Intern will help to increase awareness of all Shots in the Dark programs and events, including but not limited to performances, fundraisers, special events, educational activities, and developmental efforts.
Compensation: This position is unpaid. Intern will receive discounted tickets to all performances. Pending exemplary performance and results, intern could become a permanent position with monthly stipend.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Create and manage special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Help book performances for different performances.
Essentially, we would like you to take the point on increasing our ticket sales for our summer season.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should have ideas to bring to the table from the get-go about how to sell tickets.