Marketing Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
Rock Worship Center COGIC
1113 Fordham Road
DescriptionPosting Description: The marketing coordinator intern will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with creating a working marketing plan and implementation of the plan for the Rock Worship Center.
By the end of the internship, the intern will learn how to:
• Independently work on the production design of marketing materials for the marketing department.
• Manage deadlines and client expectations for projects through regular and ongoing communication.
• Provide feedback to production coordinator regarding marketing plan.
• Utilize skills and knowledge to review effectiveness of design and content. • Prepare estimates for marketing assignments.
Requirements•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidates with experience in event planning and/or who have interest in event planning.
•Upper-class undergraduate students majoring in marketing, business or related field. • Familiarity with various social media outlets and related marketing strategies.
•Knowledge of faith based entity
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred