Internship-MarketingMagneto Environmental Grouppe
Marketing InternAsta Publications, LLC
Marketing and Sales Internship in Shanghai (native German speaker)Launch Factory 88
Sales and Marketing Internship in ShanghaiLaunch Factory 88
Social Media & PR Intern for EdTech BusinessTutors By Base, LLC
Marketing Coordinator / Social Media InternBookmark This
17 Northstar Street
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionNatural AdCampaign is the manufacturer of digitally printable materials that are 100% natural, biodegradable and compostable. These are currently in use in retail settings, trade shows, festivals & events, advertising and marketing signage etc.
This position is for a savvy marketing coordinator/intern that can quickly assess what we're all about and look to identify new positions in verying/emerging markets that use signage/communications etc. [which is essentially all of them].
Position is based just off Venice Beach and hours are flexible.
Why we exist? We believe you don't have to suck oil out of the ground to make toxic synthetic banners and displays that quickly end up in landfill where they will sit for generations [if not longer].
You should be interested in that first & foremost.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be interested in sustainability / eco-friendly business pracatices/processes