Marketing Intern for Short Film Production ProjectJ. Burrage Productions, LLC
Incredible opportunity to learn Internet Marketing from a 13 Year expert marketer.Fresco Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang Online Business Management
Marketing / Copywriter Internship (UNPAID)Bookmark This
444 N. Michigan Ave. Ste. 650
DescriptionAre you ready to kick-start your marketing career? Do you want to build your professional portfolio? Do you want to get direct, hands-on marketing experience at one of Chicago's hottest technology companies?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then Mediafly wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Your job will be to eat, breath and sleep marketing. So if you're up for challenge of writing get marketing content, running our social media platforms, writing blog posts and helping the sales and product teams beef up their efforts through marketing, we want to talk with you.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship, but we're happy to work with your school/professors to ensure you receive school credit
**Please reply with your resume and writing samples. Keep in mind that we are a B2B enterprise technology company focuses on the mobility space. I encourage you to visit our website (www.mediafly.com) in order to submit relevant writing samples.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Author weekly posts (original and/or curated) for the Mediafly blog. Our target readers are enterprise B2B executives
• Assist with SEO (backend website, link building, linking content etc.)
• Online brand monitoring and Industry trends research
• Content creation (e-books, whitepapers, press releases, etc..)
• Development of email marketing campaigns
• Proofreading, fact-checking, and editing various copy
• Working collaboratively with the entire Mediafly team
• Assisting the Marketing Director with all ongoing projects.
• Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
• A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong initiative
• Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
• Confident personality
• Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
• Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
• Moderate knowledge of WordPress is an extreme plus but not required