Marketing InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
Social Media EngineerThe Welch Group
EBAY & ETSY STORE -- MARKETING CAMPAIGN INTERN NEEDED NOW!Tammy & Friends, LLC
Marketing Internship, Winter 2014Silverline
Marketing Intern Needed in Miami. Amazing Opportunity to Learn from the CEO (Expert Marketer)Fresco Consulting
Marketing Copywriting and Grants InternBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 E. Hampton Drive Suite 621
Capitol Heights, MD
DescriptionMy Girlfriend’s House is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering at risk teen girls to maintain a positive understanding of self- worth, confidence, and professional advancement.
Local nonprofit is seeking an intern for the Marketing Copywriting and Grants Intern position. The intern must commit to at least 16 hours per week.
The Copywriter and Grants Intern will gain hands-on experience through the writing and editing of a variety of both print and electronic marketing communications materials. The Intern will also utilize effective communications to write grant proposals to secure ongoing funding. Candidates should have excellent writing and computer skills and must be highly organized, self-driven with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
• Prepare and update corporate content as needed for brochures, website, grants and other collateral
• Prepare letters of support for corporate community
• Become intimately familiar with all key programs
• Respond to at least 4 grant requests per month
• Maintain database of upcoming grants and track results of previously responded to grants
• Identify and prepare LOIs for foundations
• Familiarize yourself with with basic funder software
• Follow up on status of LOIs or grants